For any of our customers that are experiencing technical issues when paying HMRC online can we kindly ask you to use this link instead - click here
Access our online Members Area for quick and easy access to:
- Tell us your new nanny details by heading to 'employee details' and completing our 'additional/replacement employee' form
- Tell us an employee is leaving by heading to 'employee details' and completing the 'employee leaving' form
- Tell us about a change of salary by heading to 'employee details' and completing the 'change employee salary' form
- Tell us that you or your nanny's contact details have changed by heading to 'my details' and completing the 'view/change my contact details' or for your nanny head to 'employee details' and complete the 'view/change employee contact details' form
Top 9 FAQs
- How do I set up a new employee? Login to the members area and add your new employee's details via 'payroll information form'
- How do I get a contract drawn up? Login to the mobile version of the members area and complete the contract request questionnaire within the HR Portal > Employment Contracts tab. Once this form is submitted our HR team will return a bespoke employment contract within 3 working days
- Does it cost extra to get a contract drawn up? No, it is included within your Nannytax subscription
- Why have my nanny's pension contributions not been deducted? Pension contributions start from the fourth month of employment
- Im looking to change my employee's salary. How do I do this? Login to the desktop members area and choose 'change employee salary' under the 'employee details' tab
- My employee is sick. What do I have to do? Unless specified otherwise in your contract, the first 3 consecutive days of sickness can go unpaid. From the fourth day of sickness onwards, statutory sick pay applies at the rate of £94.25 gross per week, fo up to 28 weeks.
- What is my monthly/quarterly HMRC liability bill made up of? Employee's tax, Employee's National Insurance, Employer's National insurance and student loans (if applicable)
- How do I pay my current liability to HMRC online? Please take a look at this step-by-step guide.
- My employee is leaving, how do I register this? Login to the desktop version of the members area and complete the 'employee leaving' form under the 'employee details' tab. You can expect to see the P45 and final HMRC liability bill emailed to you 10-15 working days after the nanny's last day.
For account queries, subscriptions and renewals:
Telephone - 020 3137 4401
PO Box 988, Brighton BN1 3NT
Monday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Tuesday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Wednesday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm