Fully Managed Workplace Nanny Pensions Service (Auto Enrolment)
Nannytax provides a fully managed workplace pension service for our clients. All employers must provide a workplace pension for their employees if at least one of their employees qualifies for automatic enrolment. It can be a daunting process but Nannytax are here to help you set up your nanny pensions.
- Set up a NEST Pension scheme and send all regulatory letters.
- Automatically enrol your employees in the pension, if they qualify and continue to monitor your employee’s status each month.
- Calculate pension contributions that should be deducted from your employee’s salary.
- Categorise your employees on your staging date.
- Register with The Pensions Regulator by completing their required declaration of compliance by your personal deadline.
- Process any ‘opt outs’ and ‘opt ins’.
- Keep comprehensive auto enrolment records.
- Re-register with The Pensions Regulator every 3 years.
What can I add to my Nannytax Subscription?
Employers Liability Insurance
A legal requirement for all UK employers under the Employer’s Liability Act 1969. Enable Insurance is designed to meet the needs of nanny employers. Provides up to £10 million Employers Liability plus up to £5 million Public Liability.
Nannytax Plus is our premium service for families who want an end-to-end nanny payroll service with minimal involvement on their part. With Nannytax+ we will pay your nanny and HMRC on your behalf.
Enable Limited is an Appointed Representative of Fish Administration Limited and authorised by them to sell liability insurance for nannies and their employers. Fish are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number is 310172. Fish Administration Limited is registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 4214119. Registered Office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW.