Fully Managed Workplace Pension Service (Auto Enrolment)
Nannytax provides a fully managed workplace pension (Auto Enrolment) service for our clients. All employers must provide a workplace pension for their employees if at least one of their employees qualifies for automatic enrolment. It can be a daunting process but Nannytax are here to help from the beginning.
- Set up a NEST Pension scheme.
- Send all regulatory letters.
- Automatically enrol your employees in the pension, if they qualify.
- Calculate pension contributions that should be deducted from your employee’s salary.
- Categorise your employees on your staging date.
- Register with The Pensions Regulator by completing their required declaration of compliance by your personal deadline.
- Process any ‘opt outs’ and ‘opt ins’.
- Continue to monitor your employee’s status each month.
- Keep comprehensive auto enrolment records.
- Re-register with The Pensions Regulator every 3 years.
If you are an existing Nannytax client, we will keep you informed of the date that everything needs to be set up by. You can sign-up via the Members Area by clicking on the blue ‘auto-enrol sign up’ button.
Alternatively, you can give us a call, we’re more than happy to help you with any queries you might have. Once you have subscribed you will receive an e-mail on how to complete your setup.
Find out more information about workplace pensions.