Insurance for Nanny Employers
It is a legal requirement for all UK employers, including domestic employers, to hold Employers Liability Insurance. Nannytax has designed a policy specifically for nanny employers. Employer's Liability Insurance protects you should your employee become ill or injured as a result of their job.
- Costs £99, including Insurance Premium Tax.
- A £10M Limit of Indemnity, to cover damages and/or claimant's costs.
- Cover for up to 5 employees if you decide to take on an additional nanny or nannies.
- Cover if your nanny is temporarily travelling with you overseas.
- Additional Public Liability Insurance with an indemnity of £5M.
Apply for a policy
Enable Insurance Services is available to any nanny employer seeking a comprehensive an Employers Liability Insurance policy, not just Nannytax clients, and applying for a policy couldn't be easier:
- New Nannytax clients can buy a policy at the same time you subscribe to us.
- Existing Nannytax clients requiring a policy can apply via their Members Area account.
- Non Nannytax clients can buy a policy at www.enableinsurance.co.uk.
Or call us on 020 3137 4570 to speak to a member of the Enable Insurance team.