Insurance for Nanny Employers
It is a legal requirement for all UK employers, including domestic employers, to hold Employers Liability Insurance. Nannytax has designed a policy specifically for nanny employers. This insurance policy provides employers liability and public liability cover for people employing a nanny.
- Costs £99, including Insurance Premium Tax.
- Employers liability cover up to £10m.
- Cover if your nanny is temporarily assisting you with support duties overseas up to 30 days per trip.
- Up to £5m Public Liability Insurance.
Policy limitations and exclusions apply. For more information you can download all the policy documents here.
Apply for a policy
Enable Insurance Services is available to any nanny employer seeking an employers liability policy specifically designed for nanny employers, not just Nannytax clients, and there are several quick ways to apply:
- New Nannytax clients can buy a policy at the same time you subscribe to us.
- Existing Nannytax clients requiring a policy can apply via their Members Area account.
- Non Nannytax clients can buy a policy at www.enableinsurance.co.uk.
Or call us on 020 3137 4570 to speak to a member of the Enable Insurance team.
Nannytax is the trading name of Enable Limited, registered in England and Wales, No. 04552449, registered office Victoria House, 125 Queens Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3WB. Enable Limited is an Appointed Representative of Fish Administration Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number is 310172. Fish Administration Limited is registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 4214119. Registered Office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW.