Welcome to the Nannies Area
Choose one of two available nanny areas:
Mobile friendlyLog In
Functions available in out mobile friendly site:
Desktop versionLog In
Functions available in out desktop version:
View my P60s
Update my contact details
View my most recent payslips
View all avalilable payslips
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're having trouble using the Nanny Members Area, have a look through the questions below.
- Select the Members Area that allows you to perform the function that you require.
- Use the username and password emailed to you.
- Your employer must have created a log in details for you in the employer's Members Area in order for you to log in. If they have not done so, please speak to your employer.
- Select the Moblie Members Area
- Click the button ‘I’ve forgotten my log in details’ and enter your username or email address and your details will be sent to you via email.
- If this does not work, ask your employer for your log in details, or to reset your details.
- Contact us if you are experiencing difficulties logging in.
- Select the Members Area that you require and log in.
- Select the option ‘view my most recent payslips’ – your latest payslip will appear in a new window. You can download the payslips by clicking the button ‘download payslips’.
- Select the option ‘view all available payslips’ – all previous payslips will appear in a drop down menu. Select the week or month you want and click ‘view’ payslip’. You can download the payslips by click the button ‘download payslips’.
- Select the desktop Nanny Members Area and log in.
- Select the option ‘view my P60’.
- Select the tax year you would like from the drop down menu and click ‘view my P60’.
- To download click ‘download my P60’.
- Select the desktop Members Area and log in.
- Select the option ‘Update my contact details’.
- Click the button ‘make changes’.
- Enter changes to your details and press ‘Update ‘then ‘Confirm’.