Have you thought about joining a Nanny Association?
Nannying can sometimes feel lonely and being part of a nanny association can provide not only additional support with your role as a nanny but also be part of a group of likeminded nannies who are experiencing the same highs and lows. BAPN, the British Association of Professional Nannies provide a service to bring you support when you need it most, updates on nannying, training and development guides and useful discounts to related products and services.
As a BAPN member you will receive:
- Employment representation, support and advice.
- Discounted, preferential rates on essential products and services such as Public Liability Insurance provided by Nannytax.
- FREE and / or heavily discounted certificated training opportunities UK wide with leading training providers. Enabling you to add to your professional portfolio.
- Online learning modules. These can be completed at a time to suit you.
- FREE essential and downloadable resources, keeping you updated on current childcare practice and research.
- FREE and / or heavily discounted conferences, seminars, webinars and workshops.
- Social events allowing you to meet up with other nannies in your surrounding area.
- Mentoring from experienced nannies.