Nannyinsure is Nannytax's specialist Public Liability Insurance policy, created specifically for professional nannies. Nannyinsure doesn't just protect you if the children in your care have an accident; it also protects the important relationship between you and your employer, giving you both peace of mind.
About the policy
- Costs £70 including Insurance Premium Tax
- A £5M Limit of Indemnity
- £50k Personal Accident cover
- Nanny duties are covered for trips outside of the UK when travelling with at least one parent for business or pleasure purposes*
- If the nanny is travelling with the family outside of the UK, nanny duties are covered for *90 days in any one period of insurance*
- Administration of Drugs and Medicines*
* Conditions apply
What is Public Liability Insurance and why is it important?
- Public Liability Insurance (PLI) provides protection for you in the work that you do
- It gives you financial protection in the event of a claim being made against you by the families you work for
- Many nanny agencies require insurance before they will represent you
- It is an Ofsted requirement
Apply for a Policy
Or call us on 020 3137 4410 to apply over the phone.
Policy documents and your policy reference will be emailed to you.