Nursery World Nanny of the Year Award 2019
Nursery World Awards 2019
Nursery World has formally launched the Nursery World Nanny of the Year Award as part of their long-established awards. This is the first year Nursery World have included a category for nannies and Nannytax is thrilled to be sponsoring the Award along with BAPN.
'We’re delighted that nannies will have the opportunity to showcase their expertise alongside fellow childcare and early years professionals'
What is the deadline?
Monday 27th May 2019
How to self-nominate or nominate a nanny?
It is open to any qualified or experienced nanny (minimum 5 years experience if not qualified)
The following information is essential to your entry:
1. Name of nominee (Nannies may self-nominate but in doing so you must include a brief supporting statement from your current employer)
2. Job title and establishment
3. Name of person nominating (if different). If nominating a nanny please make sure you have their permission to do so
4. Email address for nominee
5. Nomination (no more than 400 words for each part) You can upload your nomination document through the system in Word or PDF.
6. Briefly describe the role of the nominee (400 words)
7. Give examples of how the nominee’s work has made a difference to the children and their family (400 words)
8. Why does this person deserve to win the award? (400 words). If self-nominating please tell us why you believe you deserve to win the award and what winning would mean to you
9. Supporting evidence:
- Give details of nominee's qualifications, training, awards etc. Nannies must have at least one of the following:
- Childcare / early years qualification – NCQ 3 or equivalent
- DBS Check
- On the Voluntary part of the Childcare Register
10. Provide at least one brief supporting statement from a family you have worked for (including your current employer).
Vote your Nanny of the Year at https://www.nurseryworldawards.com/categories-2019
Is there an Award Ceremony?
The Nursery World Awards are the most prestigious event in the early years calendar, which is reflected by the fact the big night is typically attended by over 500 guests, with a mixture of all early years professionals.
The gala dinner and awards presentation will take place on Saturday 28th September at The Brewery, London, EC1Y 4SD.