About the Members Area
The Nannytax Members Area is a place where our clients can access a whole host of features pertaining to their personal account with Nannytax and their nanny.. It has been developed with the busy nanny employer in mind and designed to make employing as easy and efficient as possible for all our clients.
Since we launched the Members Area in May 2009, it has proved to be a huge success with many of our clients, who have found it an invaluable tool for managing their needs as an employer.
Key feature - view and download payslips
- Download, save and print your nanny’s payslips in the privacy of your own home
- Your payslips are placed in your account on the Members Area each month at the same time they would normally be sent out
- No need for the post, so this provides added security with the assurance that they won’t be delayed or lost even when the post is running normally
- You can log in and download them whenever you like and however many times you may need them
Key feature – the Employee Portal
- Give your nanny payslip access by setting her up to the Employee Portal
- Here, she can view and download her own payslips as they become available
- Saves you even more time and hassle
Key feature – the Employment Health Check
- An extremely useful tool, particularly for new clients and first time nanny employers
- A comprehensive checklist designed to help you ensure that you have done everything that is required of you as an employer
- Highlights areas that you need to address and what you need to do
- You can return to check items off as you complete them
The Legal Helpline
Within the Members Area there is also have free unlimited access to the Nannytax Legal Helpline which offers advice and access on a variety of subjects:
- Contracts of Employment
- All aspects of Employment Law
- Will Writing
- Power of Attorney
- Advice Notes
Advice Notes is a service offered by Nannytax Legal that enables you to contact us directly with a specific question. We always respond within 24 hours (except on weekends and bank holidays). All questions and related answers are stored within this section of the site. Keep up-to-date with all the news and developments on employment law, and other areas of law that may affect your family.
- Document Management
This allows you to upload your own documents to help efficiently manage your nanny.
Log in to the Members Area . . .